Registration fees are given in Swiss francs.
The registration fee is a fixed rate that covers all expenses directly related to the participation to the school for the whole period of the school.
More precisely, they include accommodation as specified, and full board starting with the afternoon coffee break on Sunday, July 1st, up to Friday July 6th, after lunch. They also include admission to all sessions, and teaching material as available (except for the accompanying persons).
The participants will pay the registration fees directly to the hotel.
• Student fee regular: 660 chf (app. 550 euros, full board, accommodation in shared double room at the IBIS hotel)
• Student fee superior: 850 chf (app. 710 euros, full board, accommodation in single room at the IBIS hotel)
• Regular fee single: 1070 chf (app. 890 euros, full board, accommodation in single room at the Mercure hotel)
• Regular fee shared: 850 chf (app. 710 euros, per person, full board, accommodation in double room at the Mercure hotel, two participants sharing the double room)
• Regular fee for one participant with one accompanying person: 1475 chf (app. 1220 euros, accommodation in double room at the Mercure hotel, full board for the participant and half-board for the accompanying person)
All participants are expected to arrive Sunday afternoon (or evening, latest) and leave Friday after lunch.
Participants wishing a non-standard arrangement have to contact the seminar manager at the hotel:
Mrs Myriam Udriot (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Given that the event seeks limited attendance, registration consists of the following steps:
1) Before April 25 you need to fill the online (student or regular) application form
2) By May 4 you will receive the notification of the decision by the Grant Committee about acceptance
3) If your application is accepted, before May 15 you have to confirm your registration (email to the school secretary) and at the same time book your accommodation by sending an email to the hotel reception (with details of your credit card). Both are needed for your registration to be valid.
The regular application form is here.
The student application form is here.
A number of grants are available for students. Their amount (540 chf or equivalently 450 euros) will be transferred to students’ accounts upon completion of the Summer School provided regular attendance.
Detailed information on the